We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TabControl does not work on the new release (v9.2.0.137)

Environment: Windows7, VS2010, .NET 4
Syncfusion Version: v9.2.0.137

The tab control does not work when the tab position is not the top.(left,right,bottom).

User cannot select and navigate the tab when the tab is not located in top.

Is this only my problem?

4 Replies

VK Vijayabharathi K Syncfusion Team May 20, 2011 06:10 AM UTC

Hi Jangbok ,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We would very much appreciate if you could provide us some more details regarding the platform you were using for previous post issue (E.g. ASP.NET/Windows Form Tab control) .

Regards,
Vijayabharathi

MJ Mads Jepsen May 23, 2011 08:08 AM UTC

I have the exact same problem.

To investigate the problem i created a form, inserted a tabcontroladv with 3 tabs. After changing alignment to bottom, you cannot change tab by using the mouse. I am am using windows forms, latest version and Visual Studio 2010 Sp1

JK Jangbok Kim May 23, 2011 08:57 AM UTC

First of all, sorry for giving you confusion by writing the article in ASP.NET. The problem is occured in windows form control.

The problem is also occured in your provided example!

Cannot navigate the tabpages!

IM Iniyen M A Syncfusion Team May 26, 2011 09:40 AM UTC

Hi Jangbok,

Thanks for the update.

The reported issue with TabControlAdv is a known issue under Tools Windows Forms, and you can download the patch details for the same from the following location.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files2.syncfusion.com/Installs/v9.2.0.137/releasenotes/ui.html#Patch-Details

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Iniyen M.A.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon