We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

UpdateProgress indicator while Excel creation is in progress

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

99325 May 12,2011 12:02 PM May 13,2011 06:18 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: XlsIO
Ram Thatikonda
Asked On May 12, 2011 12:02 PM

Hi,

I have to show a progress indicator while the excel workbook is being created. The excel workbook creation takes anywhere between 1-3 mins. I would appreciate if Syncfusion could guide me implement this!

I have uploaded a small sample that works without the ajax UpdateProgess control.

I keep getting this message with the UpdateProgress control -
"Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException: The message received from the server could not be parsed. Common causes for this error are when the response is modified by calls to Response.Write(), response filters, HttpModules, or server trace is enabled."

Thanks!

XlsIOProgressIndicator_9a6ae957.zip

Jawahar Jeevanandan J [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 13, 2011 06:18 AM

Hi Ram,

Thank you very much for using syncfusion products.

The posted query is same as query posted in the incident 80320. For further details on this query please follow the incident 80320.

Thanks,
Jawahar.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;