We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridGroupingControl DropDown Width

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

99279 May 10,2011 04:37 PM UTC May 17,2011 06:28 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On May 10, 2011 04:37 PM UTC

I'm using the 8.304.0.21 libraries and having some trouble with GridGroupingControl. I can't seem to set the width for the drop down control of a grid cell.

I've seen a few other posts that recommend handling the TableControlCurrentCellShowingDropDown event and I've done that but I still can't seem to get the width of the drop down to be what I want. Any ideas?

I've attached a sample that can reproduce the problem. In the sample, the SortOrder column is the one that contains dropdown-able cells. The items in the drop down are enumeration values.

If anyone can have a look and offer some suggestions, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mark

GridGroupingControl_3fc63813.zip

Arulraj A [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 17, 2011 06:28 PM UTC

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products

Regret for the delay caused. Please have follow up on the Direct Track incident :80370

Regards,
Arulraj A

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;