We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with scroll of diagram in IE

Hello, I have a problem with the scrolling of the page in IE (7 and 8) when using the syncfusion diagram (8.1). When the scroll of the page is moved, all other elements are moved, but not the diagram. The diagram appears on top of the scrollbars. I suppose it is some sort of absolute positioning. I should add that I use another third party splitter control in the page. The same problem doesn't occurs in Chrome. Do you have any idea what may cause this ?

Screenshot:
http://imageshack.us/f/846/sfscrollprob.png/

4 Replies

PM Pandi Murugan A Syncfusion Team May 10, 2011 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Lan,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Since we are able to reproduce the reported issue in our end, could you please share us a simple sample or more information to reproduce the reported issue which will be of more helpful for us to provide a better solution to you?

Please let me know your concerns.

Regards,
Pandi Murugan A

PM Pandi Murugan A Syncfusion Team May 10, 2011 06:36 PM UTC

Hi Lan,

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. Please ignore our last update.

Since we are not able to reproduce the reported issue in our end, could you please share us a simple sample or more information to reproduce the reported issue which will be of more helpful for us to provide a better solution to you?

Please let me know your concerns.

Regards,
Pandi Murugan A

LA Lan May 11, 2011 07:45 AM UTC

We fixed the problem by using our own CSS style for positioning of the diagram. Probably the problem was with a conflict with the other stuff we use in our page.

PM Pandi Murugan A Syncfusion Team May 13, 2011 08:26 AM UTC

Hi Lan,

Thanks for the update.

We are glad to know that the reported issue has been resolved by yourself. Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Pandi Murugan A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon