We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.resources Issue

Hi,

I've migrated a project containing Syncfusion.Grid.Windows v8.304.0.21 from Framework 2 to Framework 4.
When I use a grid on Execution mode, I have the following error : "Unable to find file 'Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.resources'"

Can you tell me what is going on ?

Thanks

7 Replies

PB Patice BAUD-LAVIGNE April 29, 2011 08:14 AM UTC

Anybody have an idee ?

CA Central Account April 29, 2011 02:27 PM UTC

Problem Solved with installation of the last version of essential tools (9.104.0.24)

Thanks for all your answers..

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team May 3, 2011 09:51 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your update.

Regards,
Jisha

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 19, 2011 08:12 PM UTC

Similar problem here, on right-clicking the editor.

- Tom

>Hi,

I've migrated a project containing Syncfusion.Grid.Windows v8.304.0.21 from Framework 2 to Framework 4.
When I use a grid on Execution mode, I have the following error : "Unable to find file 'Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.resources'"

Can you tell me what is going on ?

Thanks

AS Asarudheen S Syncfusion Team September 12, 2011 03:10 PM UTC

Hi Tom,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

The issue "Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.resources" reported by you is an already known issue and the issue has been fixed in the latest version. For this, Please create a DT incident for your query so that we can update the patch for this issue.

You can create the DT incident from the following link.
http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing patches or otherwise proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Please let me know your concerns.

Regards,
Asarudheen.

JS Jan Sklenar April 29, 2016 08:15 AM UTC

Unfortunately, Syncfusion does not provide any patch support for this issue anymore because each version has just 3 year support.

It is really a serious issue for example for us: We cannot simply migrate to newer Syncfusion version as there are many backward incompatible features (at least in WinForms part) and many of them are not well documented or not documented at all.
The problem is that this issue appeared in our application during development with a very tough deadline and we really cannot spent a month on migrating everything to a newer version.

Unfortunately it seems there is no way to fix this issue except using newer Syncfusion version. What a wonderful support!

AS Amresh S Syncfusion Team May 2, 2016 09:05 AM UTC

Hi Jan, 
Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 
We had created a new incident for this issue. Please follow-up with the incident created for further assistance.   
Direct-trac link:   

Regards, 
Amresh S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon