We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

drag and drop formFields in Word Document

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

99086 Apr 26,2011 04:01 PM UTC May 3,2011 07:05 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: DocIO
primo
Asked On April 26, 2011 04:01 PM UTC

My question is like Can I insert formFields in a word document if I need to insert these in the current cursor position in the document because the user can do drag and drop in the document or select the formFields from a panel and drop these in the document

In a Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Application() I have the "Selection" method and I can insert formFields in the current cursor position, example:

m_objWord.Selection.FormFields.Add(m_objWord.Selection.Range, wdFieldFormCheckBox)

in Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.WordDocument() I could not a similar method that insert a form field in the current cursor position

thank for your help

Insert FormFields in current cursor position_d6043cfb.rar

Poornima R [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 3, 2011 07:05 AM UTC

Hi Primo,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We are having “Exception issue” when inserting form field at the specified location (By having the plac holder in the document and replacing it with form field). Could you please report this issue through Direct Trac Developer Support System https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents ), because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well? Please ignore if you have already reported this issue.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Poornima

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;