We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

CustomizeSymbolPalette and Change symbol color facility

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

99052 Apr 20,2011 09:55 AM UTC Apr 26,2011 09:52 AM UTC Silverlight 1
Tags: Diagram
Nikhil Nirmal
Asked On April 20, 2011 09:55 AM UTC

Hi,
I am using the syncfusion controls in Silverlight but I want to customize the SymbolPalette and change the color facility.
A. Customized the Symbol Palette:

Syncfusion diagram controller gives symbol palettes which contain Shapes, Connectors, Flowchart, Custom shapes, and Electric shapes. But I want to customize this palette and want new palette which contain only following two tabs.

1. Flowchart (this name should be change): in this tab I want only limited symbols like Rectangle, Oval, Comment symbol, Diagonal etc.
2. Connectors (this name should be change): need all connector’s symbols.
Remaining tabs of symbol, don’t want to show into symbol palette.
Also want the symbol name at the center of symbol. (If it is rectangle, then display the name as “Rectangle” name inside that symbol.

B. Change color facility For symbol:
When I drag and drop the symbol, I want to facility to change the color for that symbol by right click of that symbol (In context menu)

Customize symbol palette_a6c0d204.zip

Maria Amal Raj T [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 26, 2011 09:52 AM UTC

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have created a sample to meet your requirement. Please refer to the sample from the attachment.

In this sample, the SymbolPalette is customized by removing the unwanted SymbolPaletteGroup. Renamed and modified the Items of the SymbolPaletteGroup. After dropping the symbol from the SymbolPalette, the Path of the Node’s Content can be customized using its context menu.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Maria Amal Raj T,
Diagram WPF & Silverlight Team,
[Syncfusion-Chennai].

CustomizeSymbolPalette-610641553_35ca2f72.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;