We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

insert Chart from Excel in Word document

Hello,
I want to repeat the following functionality: I create a chart in Excel and copy it into Word. Inserted a picture in which I can partially control the appearance (style, type of line, shading, etc.). Can I do the same with DocIO?

3 Replies

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team April 11, 2011 10:50 AM UTC

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Currently Essential DocIO does not have support for “Copying chart from Excel to Word document”. We have logged this as a feature request. The feature implementation would greatly depend on factors like product design, code complexity and compatibility. We do not have any immediate plan to implement this feature. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Poornima

VL Vladimir April 12, 2011 12:15 PM UTC

ok,
tell me, please, can I save the chart as an image?

JB John Bowlin Bosco K Syncfusion Team April 16, 2011 03:49 AM UTC

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you very much for your update.

Currently, in Essential XlsIO, we do not provide support for converting the chart to an image. We have already logged this as a feature request and forwarded to our development team for further process.

FYI: we don’t have immediate plans to implement this feature and we will get back to you once the reported feature has been implemented in one of our forthcoming releases

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,
Pauline Bosco

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon