We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Embedded Chart Series Gets Reordered

I am having a problem with the chart series being re-ordered when generating a template report. I have a report (project attached) which has an embedded chart in it with the series set in a particular order so that the Stacked Area chart series get stacked correctly.

However, there are two problems:

1. The series get re-ordered which then incorrectly stacks each series. Is there a way to maintain or re-order the series order programmatically?

2. It appears that the plot area has a major grid line added to the horizontal axis which causes the predefined plot points to not align with major grid lines. How can this be corrected?

Thank you for your assistance.

Syncfusion_Prototype_27b670d8.zip

3 Replies

SR Sridhar Syncfusion Team March 4, 2011 09:52 AM UTC

Hi Paul,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

The reported issue occurs in version 7.3.0.20 version. We have created the sample in version 9.1.0.20 and we unable to see the reported issue.
1.The Stacked Area Chart series are in the order acordingle.
2.The major grid line are is in horizondal axis line.

We have created screen video of sample execution taken at our side and placed the same in the below link.Please take a look at the video, try the sample at your side and let us know if this helps you.If you still face the issue, please revert back to us with the modified sample to proceed further on this issue.

We recommend you to upgrade to the latest versio 9.1.0.20.

Please let us know if you require any further clarifications.

Thanks,
Sridhar.S

F98487_video_17fa2566.zip

PR Paul Robinson March 4, 2011 03:05 PM UTC

Hello, we are currently in the processing of purchasing the latest version so I will wait until we have this version for further testing.

Thank you for your assistance and feedback!

SR Sridhar Syncfusion Team March 7, 2011 07:28 AM UTC

Hi Paul,

Please come back to us if you face any issues in our products.
We are happy to help you .

Thank you for using Sycnfusion products.

Thanks,
Sridhar.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon