We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

column width and inline editing

Hello,

If I set the width of columns, the inline (Normal) editing is not working. I don't know what is the problem.
Finally I have built my data connection into your sample app and I've customized the grid. It is working, but if I set a column width in CRUD.aspx, the Normal editing is not working. If I remove ".width()", it's working.

What can I do?

Thank You,

Geza

1 Reply

ES Eswari S Syncfusion Team March 11, 2011 10:26 AM UTC

Hi Geza,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue with "column width and inline editing",so could you please try to reproducing it in the below sample and send us the modified sample so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

We have created the sample in our latest version 9.104.0.20.Could you please inform the version which you are using currently so that we could provide you a solution accordingly.

Please find the sample from attachment.

Note:If you want to run the sample in MVC3, change the configuration manager as Debug_MVC3/Release_MVC3.To briefly know about switching (Mvc2 to Mvc3) steps, kindly refer this document link.

How to Switch between MVC2 to MVC3

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Eswari.S

Grid Editing_fbf687c6.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon