We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to change the order of buttons on WizardControl

How can I change the order of buttons on the WizardControl?

3 Replies

SK Sakthi Kumar A Syncfusion Team March 7, 2011 11:16 AM UTC

Hi Recle,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have created the sample to modify the order of navigation buttons in WizardControl using MS Expression Blend. Steps for modifying the order of Navigation buttons.

1. Select object and Timeline in MS Blend
2. Select the Wizard control right click on it, select EditStyle and select EditCopy. Then select WizardNavigation area and rearrange the Order of the Navigation button.

Please refer the sample illustrating the steps mentioned above under the following location.

Also, we have found an issue with the command binding when rearranging the order and it will be fixed in our upcoming release. If you interested in getting a patch for this issue, then you may create a Direct-Trac incident under the following link.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sakthi

WizardControlSample_59cfa169.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 28, 2011 07:51 AM UTC

Thank you, Sakthi!

The sample is really helpful.
Now I'm using v8.404.0.10, is the issue you mentioned already fixed in this version?
How can I reproduce so that I can verify it.

Thanks.

Recle

SK Sakthi Kumar A Syncfusion Team May 6, 2011 03:37 AM UTC

Hi Recle,

We apologize for the delayed response.

We have fixed the command binding issue in Wizard control and it will be available in our vol 2 2011 release which is scheduled to release in the first week of May.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sakthi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon