We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Multiple versions of Essential XlsIO

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

98170 Feb 10,2011 04:46 PM UTC Feb 11,2011 03:48 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 2
Tags: XlsIO
Ram Thatikonda
Asked On February 10, 2011 04:46 PM UTC

I have installed Essential Studio new version 9.1.0.20. One of my old application that uses the version 7.4.0.20 is not longer compiling. However, I could see both the version assemblies under C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio, but the GAC only has 9.1.0.20 assemblies.

How do I fix the error "The type or namespace name 'Syncfusion' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)" in my old application?

I would appreciate any guidance from Syncfusion.

Thanks!

Ram Thatikonda
Replied On February 10, 2011 10:04 PM UTC

I could fix this problem by adding the missing 7.4.0.20 assemblies to GAC using "Run Assembly Manager" tool.

John Bowlin Bosco K [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 11, 2011 03:48 AM UTC

Hi Ram,

Thank you very much for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Thanks for your update and please let us know if you need any clarifications as per your requirement.

Regards,
Pauline Bosco.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;