We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Getting the highlighted series in the legend

Hello,

I am using the MouseEnter event on series to get information on the one under the mouse. This event is working also when you hover over the ellipses of the legend in the pie chart. It is very convenient. But it does not work in other chart types. Is there a way to get to series from the legend that is working for the column, line, etc...? If not can this be a feature added in the next releases ?

Cordially,

Olivier Vayssié

2 Replies

OV Olivier VAYSSIE February 2, 2011 05:20 PM UTC

Hello,

Using the changes of property 'Highlighted' on ChartSeries, and saving the highlighted ChartSeries, I achieved what I wanted. I am able to change ChartSeries properties using a legend selection.

Cordially,

Olivier Vayssié

SA Saravanan A Syncfusion Team February 3, 2011 06:23 AM UTC

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

We are glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. Mouse Enter event works over the ellipses of the legend in the pie chart but not in other chart types, because in pie chart all the segments are considered as one series but it is not in the case of other chart types. In our Volume 2 roadmap analysis we will consider the feature of implementing mouse enter event on other chart types.

Thanks,
Saravanan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon