We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Report Viewer and Report Designer with Entity Framework

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

98068 Jan 31,2011 12:52 PM Feb 3,2011 07:25 AM General Discussion 3
Tags: General Discussion
nash
Asked On January 31, 2011 12:52 PM

Hi,
I am searching for the working example of Report Viewer and Report Designer control with Entity Framework.
I went through the example given in WPF reporting browser version 8.1.0.30. The examples are based on DataSets. Is there any code or example i can find based on Entity Framework?
Thanks,
nash

Suriya [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 1, 2011 09:23 AM

Hi Nash,

We have only dataset support for Report Viewer / Report Designer in 8.1.0.30 relase.

NOTE:
We have given the Entity Collection support for Report Viewer in 8.2.0.18 release.

Please find the Entity Collection Demo sample in our dashboard from the below location

Windows 7/XP : $SystemDrive:\Users\\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\8.2.0.18\Reports\WPF\ReportViewer.WPF\Samples\Multiple DataSources\Entity Collection Demo

Windows Vista: $SystemDrive:\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\8.2.0.18\Reports\WPF\ReportViewer.WPF\Samples\Multiple DataSources\Entity Collection Demo

Thanks,
Suriya

nash
Replied On February 1, 2011 12:07 PM

Hi Suriya,
Thanks for information. I am looking in to version 8.2.0.18. As you mention, Entity Collection support is only for report viewer. In future, SyncFusion is planning to support entity collection to report viewer?
Does other product in reporting editions like DocIO,pdf,RdlIO and XLSIO supports Entity Framework?
Thanks,
Nash

Suriya [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 3, 2011 07:25 AM

Hi Nash,

We don't have Entity framework support for RDL IO, XLS IO, DOC IO and PDF products.

Regards,
Suriya

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;