We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Create PDF with Fields then Fill and flatten.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

97937 Jan 20,2011 07:23 PM UTC Jan 24,2011 07:29 AM UTC WinForms 4
Tags: PDF
Jakob Feddersen
Asked On January 20, 2011 07:23 PM UTC

Hey there,

I know this is probably a little backwards, HOWEVER, I'm dynamically creating a pdf with fields and such, then after filling it I want to flatten the form before saving so the fields get embedded on the pdf however when I call the form.flatten all my fields/data disappears, but everything is fine if I don't flatted.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jakob

Selvakumar P [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 21, 2011 12:14 PM UTC

Hi Jakob,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

We are unable to reproduce the issue with flattening the form. We have attached a sample in the link below in which we have created the TextBoxField dynamically, filled with text and set the flatten property to true. Please refer to the sample.

Sample:
97937-1764483826.zip

Regards,
Selvakumar.

Jakob Feddersen
Replied On January 21, 2011 02:01 PM UTC

Hey Selvakumar,

I bet it is something easy, I don't have CS on my machine at the moment, is there any way you can post it in VB ? that would be most appreciated.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help out.

Jakob

Jakob Feddersen
Replied On January 21, 2011 02:55 PM UTC

Also I should have mentioned I'm using V4.3.0.30 not anything new of the Syncfusion PDF.

Thanks
Jakob

Selvakumar P [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 24, 2011 07:29 AM UTC

Hi Jakob,

Currently we do not provide support for version 4.3.0.30, as we have changed our code base completely. The mentioned issue is fixed in our current version. Could you please upgrade to 8.4.0.10 version, you can download the same from the link below.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/97146/Essential-Studio-2010-Volume-4-Final-Release-v84010-available-for-download

Sample for the same is in the link below:
97937_VB736045084.zip

Kindly try this and let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;