We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Add Appointment popup inputs blocked

Hello,

I have implemented a CRUD schedule in ASP.MVC with all the functionality I need. It works fine, except for the following issue in the popup that allows to Add, Edit or Delete an appointment (see attached image):

The first time my view page is loaded and I open the popup to add a new appointment everything is fine. However, the second time and the consecutive times I open the popup for any operation, the input boxes, the text area, and the datepickers are somehow blocked (they are not disabled, but do not respond to mouse or keyboard events, getting the focus or displaying the calendars), and I can not insert or change their values. I reviewed the HTML with firebug and was not able to find any attribute or class that could be causing such effect. All other controls are enabled and work as intended.

I will appreciate any help with this issue. Thank you in advance.

SchedulePopup_77d2b26.rar

1 Reply

KD Krishnaraj D Syncfusion Team January 20, 2011 04:52 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are not able to reproduce the reported issue with schedule. We have prepared a sample for schedule with CRUD functionality and attached in the below link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=ScheduleMvc-225609543.zip

You can see that the given sample is working fine. If you are able to reproduce the issue in the given sample please get back to us, so that we can update you with more appropriate solution.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Krishnaraj D

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon