We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Overriding Skins

How do you override the skin settings for coloring on gauges? I like the 2007 Silver skin, except I'd like the pointer to be red. But when I set the background and border values to red, nothing changes.

c_Pointer.BackgroundBrush = System.Windows.Media.Brushes.Red;
c_Pointer.BorderBrush = System.Windows.Media.Brushes.Red;

Can I customize the pointer color and leave the rest of the skin as-is?

4 Replies

KD Krishnaraj D Syncfusion Team December 23, 2010 04:53 AM UTC

Hi Sherry,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Currently, we don't have support for overriding the skins in Gauge Mvc. We will implement this feature in our future releases.

Please let us know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,
Krishnaraj D

DK Dave Kehring September 19, 2012 01:10 AM UTC

So was this ever implemented? This is an important feature for me. I want to be able to have multiple pointers with different colors in the gauge.

SG Saravanan G Syncfusion Team September 24, 2012 10:35 AM UTC

Hi Dave kehring,

Thanks for your patience.

The issue ‘The gauge MVC pointer color cannot customize’ has been confirmed as a defect and has been logged as a defect report. The fix for this issue will be available on 11/Oct/2012

Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,

Saravanan G.

SG Saravanan G Syncfusion Team September 24, 2012 10:35 AM UTC

Hi Dave kehring,

Thanks for your patience.

The issue ‘The gauge MVC pointer color cannot customize’ has been confirmed as a defect and has been logged as a defect report. The fix for this issue will be available on 11/Oct/2012

Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,

Saravanan G.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon