We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Sample ChartPropertiesDialog : error with AdormentInfo

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

97495 Dec 2,2010 11:06 AM UTC Dec 3,2010 01:00 PM UTC WPF 1
Tags: Chart
Arnard
Asked On December 2, 2010 11:06 AM UTC

Hello,

I make a propertyDialog window like the sample, and I have an problem on adornmentinfo.Symbol. I tried with your sample, and I get the same problem.

When I check "Show AdornmentInfo" and I select a symbol, I got the symbol. if I change the symbol a second time, the symbol property has changed, but the representation was the first symbol. If I Uncheck and recheck "Show AdornmentInfo", symbol is good, I can change a first time without problem, but the second time changing the symbol doesn't change representation.

Regards.

Arnard

Sujitha S [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 3, 2010 01:00 PM UTC

Hi Arnard,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Could you please open an incident for this issue, so that we can log the issue report and give you the custom patch with the fix?

Let me know, if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sujitha S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;