We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid color problem with version upgrade to 8.3.0.21

Hi Syncfusion team,

I am using syncfusion GridDataBoundGrid. Recently I upgraded my project to Syncfuison 8.3.0.21 from 7.3.0.221. There has been no code change apart from version upgrade. But after this header of all grid in my app is being displayed as Gray color even though I am assigning 'Drawing.Color.FromArgb(234, 242, 251)' to BackColor property of the grid.

Is there a bug with new version?

Thanks,
Vaibhav

1 Reply

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team November 26, 2010 07:01 AM UTC

Hi Vaibhav,

The issue might be due to the migration of a project or application from lower version to the higher.There has been some process that has to be followed to upgrade your application between the Syncfusion product versions. Please find the guidelines from the following KB article that provide you some steps to follow to upgrade your application .

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/2137/Upgrading%20projects%20to%20a%20new%20Syncfusion%20version

Please follow the guidelines for migrating an application from lower version to the higher version and let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon