We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

drillthourgh

hello,

We are considering the purchase of your products, and because of this I would like to submit some questions:
How can I make a grid cell Olapclient object into a hyperlink to build a feature drilltrough?
You know explain why, starting from an initial situation and placing a measure before and a size then I get an error message of DivisionByZero?

Thank you for your attention
Cordially
Manuel Fusaro

1 Reply

HV Hari Venkatesh E Syncfusion Team November 24, 2010 11:35 AM UTC

Hi Fusaro,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

1. In-order to support drillthrough in OLAP Client’s grid cell we need to make some tweaks in our source code which can be done.

2. Secondly the “Divide by zero” exception, it’s been fixed and available ready.

Kindly open an incident mentioning those same queries that you have posted in our forum so that we can deliver you the patch containing the fix for the two issues. Incident can be opened through Direct-Trac Developer Support System( <https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents> ), were you can take advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time. Hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Thanks,
E.Hari Venkatesh.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon