We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Menus are double-spaced in Firefox

The Menu looks just great in Internet Explorer 8. However, in Firefox 3.6.11, each submenu entry has spacing above it, like the entries are being double-spaced. The really bad part is that for submenu entries with their own submenus (submenu-1b and submenu-1c below), these child submenus are not aligned with their parent's entry. When you hover over the entry, you can see its submenu, but when you move the cursor to it, the submenu becomes hidden unless you move the cursor very fast and diagonally.

Internet Explorer Firefox
----------------- -------

menu-1 menu-2 menu-3 menu-1 menu-2 menu-3
submenu-1a
submenu-1b > submenu-1a
submenu-1c >
submenu-1b
>
submenu-1c
>

2 Replies

BN Barry Novak November 2, 2010 05:17 PM UTC

Well, my example menus in my post looked fine in non-proportional Courier when I composed it, but got converted to a proportional font when posted. So ignore the example. Instead, look at the attached image (.png)

Syncfusion menu example_78cd9e88.zip

BN Barry Novak November 10, 2010 09:02 PM UTC

Closing this issue. Apparently I had some CSS rules that were affecting the behaviour. Once I got rid of them, problem solved.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon