We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Existing formula calculation

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

97134 Nov 1,2010 10:13 AM Nov 2,2010 09:25 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: XlsIO
Abha Mahajan
Asked On November 1, 2010 10:13 AM

Hi,

My requirement is something like, I have a template (with no data) with some formulas in it. My application tries to update the excelsheet with data using Syncfusion Xlsio, and save the file. But when the file is opened I see the data but formulas are not calculated.

I want the existing formulas should get calculated as the data is populated.

Thanks,
Abha

Zakeer Ahmed S [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 2, 2010 09:25 AM

Hi Abha,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am able to reproduce the problem of ‘formulas are not calculated after adding data’. You can work around this by calculating the Excel sheet programmatically using integrated Calculate Engine. I have placed the sample in the link below.

sample-64069450.zip

Also, you can check the documentation in the following link for working with Calculate Engine:
http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_83/Reporting/XlsIO/ASP.NET/Documents/calculationengine.htm

Please let us know if you have any questions.
regards
zakeer Ahamed.s

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;