We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

change a paragraph with a table in the word document

hi,

at first, sorry for my bad english.

Here my problem. I need to change a paragraph with a table. So i search at first a place holder, as example "[[place holder]]", and delete this one paragraph. Up to this it´s easy.
Then I want insert a table on the position of the place holder paragraph. And this is the problem, because there are 2 lists, one for paragraphes and the other for the tables. So if I add just a table, they is under all paragraphes.

If someone know how I can insert the table on the position I want, it would be awesome.

I had try an other way. I tryed to make a new document and copy all I need from the first document, except the place holder. The problem with the table is so solved. But I dont know how I copy the CharacterFormat of the text, its read only.

Thank you for your help and have a nice weekend.

5 Replies

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team October 26, 2010 12:54 PM UTC

Hi ladida,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We have prepared the sample for your requirement. Could you please find the sample from the below link. Try running the sample and let us know if this helps.

Sample:
F97045-2029998047.zip

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Poornima

AS asdf October 26, 2010 02:14 PM UTC

hi Poornima,

thanks a lot for your help. a few hours more and i think i would be going crazy. :)

regards,
ladida

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team October 27, 2010 03:51 AM UTC

Hi ladida,

Thank you for your update.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Poornima

AS asdf October 27, 2010 01:24 PM UTC

hi again,

i found a other solution on your webpage.

http://www.syncfusion.com/products/reporting-edition/docio/replace-with-document-elements

regards
ladida

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team October 28, 2010 03:51 AM UTC

Hiladida,

Thank you for your update.

We are glad that you have found the solution.

Please let us know if you have any other further queries.

Regards,
Poornima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon