We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DockingManager Disappears when Out-of-Browser

I am trying to use the DockingManager for my app. My app will be running out-of-browser (OOB).

When the app is run, the DockingManager appears as designed; however, a simple mouse-over causes the DockingManager, along with any of its child controls, to disappear.

I have reproduced this by creating a new Silverlight project and adding nothing but a DockingManager to the XAML. The result is the same, i.e. the DockingManager appears initially but disappears as soon as the mouse moves over it.

I also tested the Silverlight sample app. I was able to build and run the samples just fine. I changed the app to OOB, recompiled, and the DockingManager disappears. The rest of the samples appeared to run fine, though I admittedly did not verify every one of them.

Does the DockingManager support OOB? Is there something I need to do to enable it to stay visible?

1 Reply

MK Mayavel K Syncfusion Team October 12, 2010 12:56 PM UTC

Hi Troy,

We are able to reproduce the issue with DockingManger when run the application in Out-Of-Browser. However this issue has been fixed in our latest source and it will be available in our Vol4 release which will be expected to be out on "10/14/2010". We will get back to you once our vol4 rolled out.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Mayavel k

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon