We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

clicking back from IE in forum question

Something has changed when I am browsing your forums. Say I do a search on something and you return back 10 pages....So I click page 2 and then 3 and then 4 and say I find something I want to look at on page 4. So I click that link and look at the forum article. Then when I click my back button, it use to take me back to whatever page I was on. Now if I am on page 4 or 16 or whatever, the back button always takes me back to page 1.

3 Replies

SG Santhosh Gopalsamy Syncfusion Team September 22, 2010 05:31 AM UTC

Hi Philip,

We have used our Syncfusion MVC Grid in our forums for displaying the forum details. Our grid performs paging using JSON AJAX mode, and currently we do not persist the paging information in the histories when navigating between pages.

Regards,
Santhosh

PB Philip Bishop September 23, 2010 12:52 PM UTC

So is this something you can fix? It's really a pain having to go back to the beginning each time especially if you don't know or remember which page you were on.

SG Santhosh Gopalsamy Syncfusion Team September 23, 2010 01:22 PM UTC

Hi Philip,

We are not maintain the persistence of paging information while navigation between pages. So we are consider this as feature and this will be fixed in our upcoming website release.

Thanks & Regards,
Santhosh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon