We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Axis AutoRange

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

96552 Sep 20,2010 12:44 PM UTC Sep 24,2010 07:31 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Chart
Chris Buckett
Asked On September 20, 2010 12:44 PM UTC

Is it possible to set a minimum interval for an axis with IsAutoSetRange = true. It makes no sense to have fractional intervals (e.g. 0.25, 0.5, etc) when my column heights are always integers.

Alternatively, what event should I be listening for and how should I act if I manually set the axis range and need it to change when the data changes?

Thanks

James

Abdul Rahman A.H [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 24, 2010 07:31 AM UTC

Hi James,

Thanks for your interest on Syncfusion products.

It is possible to set interval for the axis though you have set IsAutoRange to 'false' in Chart WPF. Chart Axis will modify its interval as specified.

Please find the sample attached, which demonstrate the scenario you have requested.

Regards,
Abdul Rahman

TestSample_17ac239f.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;