We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

x-y chart

I scanned through the Essential Chart examples on your web site, but did not see a simple x-y chart. Is this functionality in Essential Chart?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 6, 2004 04:59 PM UTC

Hi Bill, Yes, Essential Chart supports charts with X and Y values. We will add XY starts to the samples that we list on the web. Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Suite. Best regards, Daniel >I scanned through the Essential Chart examples on your web site, but did not see a simple x-y chart. Is this functionality in Essential Chart?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 7, 2004 04:54 PM UTC

I found that I could get rid of the title programatically by setting Text=string.Empty after InitializeComponent(). This also gets rid of most of the extra space. I didn''t do anything with Legend except set the LegendPosition to Floating and it is not showing up on my chart. Mark >I scanned through the Essential Chart examples on your web site, but did not see a simple x-y chart. Is this functionality in Essential Chart?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon