We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Script errors when using TreeView and GenericDropDown

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

95856 Aug 4,2010 10:48 AM Aug 9,2010 09:40 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 2
Tags: Tools
Mark Attridge
Asked On August 4, 2010 10:48 AM

I am using build 8.2.0.18 of the Syncfusion Tools. I have a page with a TreeView control embedded in a GenericDropDown control. I have also ensured that there is a ScriptManager on the page.
When I attempt to view the page, I get a script error on the following line of the page:
Syncfusion.Web.UI.ControlManager.SetControlAttributtes("Mark1_ctl01_TreeView1",_sfMark1_ctl01_TreeView1_Attributes);

The script error is: "Syncfusion" is unrecognized

If I clear the error, my page functions fine and I can use the TreeView within the GenericDropDown without problem.

Any ideas what may be the problem?

Mark Attridge
Replied On August 4, 2010 11:16 AM

I should add that the TreeView and GenericDropDown are contained inside a web usercontrol (ascx), and not directly contained on the page.

Vijayabharathi K [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 9, 2010 09:40 AM

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion product.

I am afraid that I'm not able to reproduce the issue reported by you. I try to reproducing the reported issue in the sample using , TreeView control embedded in a GenericDropDown control in usercontrol then used the same in default page, but issue is not reproduced. Could you please share us the sample page that you pointed out by you in the previous post so that we could analyze the cause of the issue and provide you with a solution?

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Vijayabharathi K

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;