We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

WordDocument converting

Hi,

I have some problem with the WordDocument:

1. While converting DOCX file to DOC or to HTML the styling is not copied.
This is not as shown in your example
2. While using the Replace method. Mail is copied wrongly (aaa@gmail.com => com.gmail.aaa) in RTL DOC file

3 Replies

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team July 26, 2010 12:59 PM UTC

Hi chagit,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Could you please provide us with the sample or input document you are trying to reproduce this issue, so that we can analyze the cause of the issue and provide you with clear details.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Poornima

CG chagit gudesblat July 27, 2010 12:53 PM UTC

Hi,

I write sample with the problems.

There are 3 buttons for 3 problems:

1. When I create Docx with table with style -
The style don't copy when I save the document in Doc format.
This sample in button 1

2. When have a table in the document - I duplicate the row and copy the style from the first row, and if I save it in Doc format - the text become LTR
This sample in button 2.

3. referring to the problem in mail address, there is sample in button 3

All the document for sample exists in the project.

I hope the samples are clear.

Regards ,
Chagit

WordDocumentTests_4b6464c1.rar

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team July 29, 2010 12:21 PM UTC

Hi Chagit,

Thank you for your update.

We have analyzed the sample provided by you. Regarding the issue "Table style not copying from Doc to Doc Docx format (Query 1)", currently we not have the support for preserving table style from Doc to Docx format. Table style can be preserved from Docx to Docx format. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regarding "Text become LTR(Query 2) and Mail reversing(Query 3)" issues, we are able to reproduce both the mentioned issues.We suspect these could be a defect. We have forwarded these issues to our development team for further analysis. Could you please report these issues through Direct Trac Developer Support System https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Poornima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon