We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grouping the diagram child nodes and surrounded by boxes.

Hi,

Is it possible to group and have a container(surrounded by boxes) for child nodes of diagram model.

I am attaching the image file, plz have a look.
File named: diagramnodeboxes.bmp

In this image file, i drawn rectangle(red color) surrounded by child nodes.

If it's possible plz provide some example.

Thanks and regards
Venkat

diagramnodeboxes_b078589a.rar

3 Replies

MC Manickam Chidambaram Syncfusion Team July 22, 2010 02:48 PM UTC

Hi Venkat,

Currently we do not provide support to “Grouping Child Nodes and showing in a Container”, since the feature “Traversing on the Hierarchical Layout” is not implemented we are unable to achieve your need. This has been confirmed as a Feature Request. We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Manickam

VE Ven July 26, 2010 06:55 AM UTC

Hi Manickam,

Thanks for your supprot.

Once this feature will implement, please let me know we will update it.

Thanks and regards
Venkat.

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team July 27, 2010 02:04 PM UTC

Hi Venkat,

Thank you for your update.

Could you also please report this feature through Direct Trac Developer Support System https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Varalakshmi.R.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon