We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Grid in cell, expand\collapse

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

95462 Jul 9,2010 08:42 AM Jul 15,2010 11:44 PM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: GridGroupingControl
michel puype
Asked On July 9, 2010 08:42 AM

Hi,

I am currently looking at Essential Grid and would like to know if the following is supported.

I would like to be able to have a grid in a gridcell, which can be collapsed\expanded (the rest of the grid should also adapt to this change). When collapsed, I should be able to supply a textual representation of this underlying grid.

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 12, 2010 08:01 AM

Hi Michael,

Please refer the samples under the following category and let me know if this helps.

Grid.Grouping samples ---> Relations and Heirarchy

REgards,
Jisha

michel puype
Replied On July 13, 2010 03:52 AM

Hi Jisha,

Thanks for the update, but I do not see here what I am looking for. Like in other toolkits, what I see here is the following two options:

* Hierarchical grid with +/- in the first column
* Cells in columns that show a 'dropdown grid'

What I want however is a +/- in a cell which is not in the first column. Expanding this would show a grid 'inline' in this cell.

Michel

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 15, 2010 11:44 PM

Hi Michel,

It seems that you have created Direct -trac incident 69939 for the same query. Please follow up with it.

Regards,
Jisha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;