We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Error saving schema for Pivot Grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

95372 Jul 5,2010 05:09 AM Jul 8,2010 04:47 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Richard Jacobs
Asked On July 5, 2010 05:09 AM

Hi

Each time I try to save a schema it keeps failing to with the same error. Stepping through the code I find it always fails at the same point with the same error message:

InnerException:
Could not load file or assembly 'PivotGridControl, Version=1.0.3835.29576, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the path specified."

Messaqge:
"There was an error generating the XML document"

All my references seem to be in place correctly and the path I am trying to save to exists.

Any ideas?

thanks

Christopher Issac Sunder K [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 8, 2010 04:47 AM

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

From the error details provided, it seems the PivotGridControl project attached to the application was not built properly. Please rebuild that project and add its reference to the application. This will avoid such kind of exception.

If this setting doesn’t solve this issue, please provide the generated XML document that. It would be help us in locating the cause for the issue reported and provide a solution for the same.

Regards,
Christo

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;