We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Flow Layout for manual PDF creation

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

95324 Jul 1,2010 03:44 PM UTC Jul 6,2010 06:01 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: PDF
Sameers
Asked On July 1, 2010 03:44 PM UTC

I need to create an invoice. I was trying PDF thing, but having much trouble and seems very hard. Here are the problems I am facing using PDFGrid object.

1. Can't add images in the PDFGridCell. Always have to render through page object and hence have to provide exact location to render to.
2. When adding another PDFGrid, it render at the top of the page (and overwrites on the existing printing). Is there a way to make it flow next to the existing PDFGrid or whatever has been printed?
3. Can't directly print BarCode (as images issue).

Is there any way to overcome to these issues?

Thanks,
Sameers

Angappan G [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 6, 2010 06:01 PM UTC

Hi Sameers,

Thank you for your interest in Essential Studio.

Adding Image in Pdf Grid Cell:

We can draw the image in the PdfGridCell by using the “BackgroundImage” property. Please refer the sample for more details.

Multiple Grids:

We can draw multiple grids without overlapping by using the "PdfGridLayoutResult" class. Please refer the sample for more details.

Barcode in Pdf Grid Cell:

We can draw the barcode into the Pdf grid cell after converting it as image and set it as BackgroundImage. Please refer the sample for more details.

Sample Link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=GridForum-1063338359.zip

Please try this and let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Angappan.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;