We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Unable to see Syncfusion controsl in Design view

Hello,
I'm new to Silverlight and developing my first Silverlight application. I noticed that when I add MS controls to my application, I see that in the design view. But when i try to add Syncfusion controls, Im unable to see them in the design view in Visual Studio. The design view just blanks out as soon as we add any Syncfusion conteols. Im using VS2008 and Syncfusion 7.3.0.221. What should i do to see Syncfusion controls I'm adding in the design mode.

Thanks
Sreeshma

1 Reply

DC David C Syncfusion Team June 25, 2010 03:19 PM UTC

Hi Sreeshma,

Thanks for your interest in syncfusion products.

Actually we don't have full designer support for Silverlight in of our previous versions. Hence you are getting those issues. However we are glad to say that in our upcoming Volume 3 release,We have full design time support for Silverlight. We provide Silverlight4 compatibility and also we provide lots of new features in our Volume 3 release. Could you please upgrade your version? If yes we can provide intermediate build on Monday itself.

Regards,
David C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon