We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Column Series X-Axis Labels - Only shows every other label

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

95012 Jun 16,2010 09:58 AM Jun 18,2010 10:03 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: Chart
john simmons
Asked On June 16, 2010 09:58 AM

Column series is only showing every other label for the data points on the X-Axis. If I put a Line series on the same chart (with no other changes to the chart), I get all the labels on the X-Axis.

Jaffersathick B [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 17, 2010 01:10 AM

Hi John,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

I am afraid, that I was unable to reproduce this issue. We have similar functionality in our online sample for the column chart.
Please refer the following sample link:
http://samples.syncfusion.com/ASPNET/8.2.0.18/Web/Chart.Web/samples/3.5/Chart%20Types/ColumnCharts/CS/ColumnCharts.aspx?args=2

In the above sample we are having a column chart with the values 2,3, and 4. But the axis range is set to as 1 to 5 with an interval of 0.5. If you like to have a custom range for the X axis, then we suggest you to use Axis "Range" property and "range type" to perform the same.

Please refer the documentation from the following link:

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_82/WindowsFormsUI_Chart/AxisValueSystem.html

Let me know if it helps.

Regards,
Jaffer.B

john simmons
Replied On June 17, 2010 09:11 AM

I have to aplogize - I meant to post this in the Silverlight section.

For what its worth, I'm just setting the data source. Like I stated in my original post, if I display a line series in the same chart, I get labels for all of the data points.

Murugavel P [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 18, 2010 10:03 AM

Hi John,

You have already created another forum topic in Silverlight Chart for this same query. We have updated the solution for this query in the forum id 95020. Please follow up with that forum for solution.

Thanks,
Murugavel

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;