We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

UploadProgress runtime error

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

95010 Jun 16,2010 01:44 PM UTC Jun 21,2010 09:17 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Tools
Maurizio Selvaggini
Asked On June 16, 2010 01:44 PM UTC

Hi,
after switching to the new version Essential Studio Vol.2 8.203.0.18 I get a runtime error using the control UploadProgress in association with the Multiview control.
Attached I have included a complete project that reproduces the anomaly.
To get the error proceed in this way:
1) enable processing of the page
2) click on the button "Button"
3) close IE.
When you close IE I get the error (I included error.jpg to view the data).
Can I fix this error somehow?

Sincerely
Maurizio Selvaggini

UploadProgress_a34b44f6.zip

Lakxman Kumar C [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 21, 2010 09:17 AM UTC

Hi Maurizio,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

This issue reported by you has been fixed internally and the fix for this issue would be available in the Essential Studio 2010 Volume 3 release which is expected to be released during the mid of July 2010. You can check our website periodically for any updates on the release. If you are close to a release or evaluating our products, you can use our other customized support avenue - Direct Trac Developer Support System https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidentsto post an incident stating this forum.

Thank you for your participation in Syncfusion’ s Community Forums.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;