We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ComboBox in added column in MultiColumnTreeView

Hi,

Is there any way to have a MultiColumnTreeView where a control can be added to a 2nd, 3rd, etc column? I'm trying to set up a form where a list of nodes are shown and the user can choose their type from a combobox and I'd like to be able to put it in the adjacent column so that they all line up. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance!
Bryan

3 Replies

KN Karikalan Natarajan Syncfusion Team June 13, 2010 11:49 PM UTC

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

No. It is not possible in current MulticolumnTreeView.

Thanks,
Karikalan N

BR BryanDunn June 15, 2010 03:52 PM UTC

Thank you for your reply. I was under the impression, from the screenshot in the following url, that this was possible. It might be good to change this example to be less misleading.

http://www.syncfusion.com/products/user-interface-edition/windows-forms/tools/mct-custom-controls

LS Lingaraj S Syncfusion Team June 22, 2010 05:45 AM UTC

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for the update.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience experienced with the documentation. We will change the documentation screen shot for expressing CustomControl in MutiColumnTreeView.

Thanks again for bringing this to our concern. Please let us know if you have any queries,

Regards
Lingaraj S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon