We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Keyboard navigation with the WPF DropDownButton

How do you navigate the WPF DropDownButton control with the keyboard? It's easy to make the drop down appear using the mouse, but how do you get the drop down to display with the keyboard only? I tried pressing Enter, Down Arrow, F4, etc. but nothing seems to work.

3 Replies

DC David C Syncfusion Team June 4, 2010 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Jim,

We have created a new Incident ID 68694 for a better follow up on this and we need to share assemblies with you . So we would update you through the Direct Trac incident.

Regards,
David C

JP Jim Pragit June 16, 2010 04:15 PM UTC

Thank you.

Do you know what keystroke you're going to use?

Until this feature gets implemented, I am going to add support for this in our app. Whatever keystroke our users get accustomed to use, I would like them to be able to keep using after you've added this to your product.

I was thinking that F4 would be a good because that's what drop down combo boxes use.

DC David C Syncfusion Team June 17, 2010 11:18 AM UTC

Hi Jim,

As per your request we have intended to provide you the F4 key as keystroke for the DropDownButton.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
David C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon