We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Resizing floating window / RibbonForm bug?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

94787 Jun 1,2010 11:45 PM UTC Jun 7,2010 12:49 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Tools
David
Asked On June 1, 2010 11:45 PM UTC

Hi, I have a weird problem with using the docking manager together with a 'RibbonForm'.

Firstly I dock my control onto my form. Then I change the control to 'floating' and it can be dragged anywhere around my application.

Now I can resize it using only 3 of the 4 corner drag handles. The bottom-right one is making the ribbonform resize when it should be resizing the floating control.

Is this a bug or is there any reason for this?

I am not using the newest version as I don't want to upgrade whilst my application is still in development, and besides the installer wouldn't work for me that last time.

I am currently using 6.4.0.15 for my current application as I started it 2-3 years ago, but do plan to upgrade once my application has been completed.

Thanks, David.

Karikalan Natarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 7, 2010 12:49 PM UTC

Hi David,

Thanks for you using Syncfusion Products. We are happy to assist you.

This issue has fixed in our recent versions. Here is the video file which illustrates the same.

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=sample1637162410.zip

You can download the new version of Syncfusion products from the below link and upgrade it.We have included many features and many fixes in this version.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/93921/essential-studio-2010-volume-2-final-release-v82018-available-for-download

Please let me know if you need further assistance on this.

Thanks,
Karikalan N

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;