We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Documentation for MultiColumnDropDownCombo

Where would one find the reference documentation for MultiColumnDropDownCombo?

The documentation that shipped with Syncfusion Essential Studio has 2 "Filtered By" options: "Syncfusion Essential Studio Class Reference" and "Syncfusion Essential Studio User Guide"

Under the class reference, MultiColumnDropDownCombo does not exist. It does in the User Guide and offers me: "MultiColumnDropDownCombo is a data-bound control that can be configured to display multiple columns of data in the drop down box. The data selected from the drop down can be displayed in the text box with user defined implementation. The drop down area can be customized with header and footer and style settings. The textbox and the button can also be customized."

Not really enough to do anything useful.

In particular, I want to know how to lay out the columns, how the styles work and so forth. Some of this is available in demos, but a class reference would be very handy.

Thanks.

1 Reply

LK Lakxman Kumar C Syncfusion Team May 31, 2010 08:56 AM UTC

Hi Pete,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We have notified the respective team about the missing ClassReference and we will get that fixed in the future releases. I am afraid that I am not able to see your issue of the multicolumn dropdown documentation is missing.You can find more details on using the MultiColumnDropdown combo in the online documentation link below.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_82/ASP.NETUI_Tools/Tutorial10.html

Kindly try the above and please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon