We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Imp. - Binding doesn''t work on Rollinggauges Value property

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

94501 May 18,2010 07:19 AM UTC May 18,2010 10:13 AM UTC WPF 1
Tags: Gauge
Abhishek Joshi
Asked On May 18, 2010 07:19 AM UTC

Hi,

I am unable to bind my dependency property with the Value of Rolling gauge. I hope Value property supports binding.

Can you please provide a sample having an Int property bound with the Rolling gauge(having IsAutomaticSegmentCountEnabled = false and ISNumeric=True).

Also, I am really curious to know the reason for not using Binding in your sample applications? It simply doesn't make sense to have a WPF sample which doesn't uses its main features, right????

Venugopal M [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 18, 2010 10:13 AM UTC

Hi Abhishek,

Please set Mode as TwoWay when you bind your property with Value property of RollingGauge. Currently Value property doesn't support one way binding. We will fix this one way binding issue in our upcoming release which is scheduled on first week of August 2010.

We also have plan to include data binding demo samples in our dashboard in future releases.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Venugopal.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;