We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Posts with broken links

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

94491 May 17,2010 05:33 PM UTC May 20,2010 12:12 PM UTC General Discussion 3
Tags: General Discussion
Amanda Bissette
Asked On May 17, 2010 05:33 PM UTC

I use the forums regularly to search for answers on how to use the Syncfusion controls. I have found a lot of answers here. However, so many of the links to samples that may have that bit of info I need are broken.

I would say that most of the links are dead leaving me frustrated and wondering if the answer is out there somewhere in one of those samples. Even archived information from an older version of a control can contain that nugget of an answer to help you get on with it.

Is there any way Syncfusion can revisit this forum's many posts with samples and correct the broken links?

Thanks,
//Amanda

Velusamy Subramaniam [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 18, 2010 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Amanda,

We deeply regret for the inconvienece caused.

We have forwared the reported issue to Website team and they are currently working on this.

In meantime, could you please send us the broken link for which you want the samples ?

Please let me know your concerns.

Regards,
Velusamy

Amanda Bissette
Replied On May 18, 2010 01:18 PM UTC

I posted a request for the sample code from a knowledge base article in the Chart forum. I know there are several others, but the one in the chart forum is the one I would mainly like to see at this time. If there are some in the future I will post them here.

Thanks,
//Amanda

Velusamy Subramaniam [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 20, 2010 12:12 PM UTC

Hi Amanda,

We are happy to assit you. Thanks for your update. We are looking the broken link issue with the high priority.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns,

Regards,
Velusamy

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;