We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ScrollableContentViewer

In the online silverlight demos it uses a class called ScrollableContentViewer in the Syncfusion.Gridcommon.Silverlight assembly.

I can't find documentation of this class in the class reference. Can someone point me to that? I am interested to know what the difference is between your ScrollableContentViewer and the basic Silverlight ScrollViewer.

thanks

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 13, 2010 06:08 PM UTC

One reason I ask is because in your getting started guide :
http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_82/SilverlightUI_Grid/CreatingGridControl.html

your example doesn't work. In the first XAML code box it shows using a ScrollViewer object, with a property CanContentScroll. When I try to put that into my control, it says that CanContentScroll is not found in type 'ScrollViewer'. I'm using Silverlight 4.

VP Varun P Syncfusion Team May 17, 2010 06:22 PM UTC

Hi Jaimie,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have missed ScrollableContentViewer class in the documentation. We will add it in our next release. Regarding your second query, you need to use ScrollableContentViewer. Could you please look into the Silverlight Grid samples from Dashboard. Please check the TextFormat sample under Apperance.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Varun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon