We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Can not use arrow key to move cursor or hit enter to new line.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

94310 May 5,2010 11:03 PM May 18,2010 01:00 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Ubonwan
Asked On May 5, 2010 11:03 PM

Hi,

If I have user control which is contain for example Textbox and this user control contain in GridControl.
When I press an arrow key to move cursor but instead of move cursor it move to next cell of GridControl
or When I hit enter to new line it didn't go to new line but it move to next cell too.

I was post this problem to Forums|General "Can't use arrow key to move cursor at UserControl (TextBox) in GridControl" but no one answer my question, I think because they don't understand what I mean (as you can see my English is not well).

You can see this problem too if you go to
--> Syncfusion Essential Studio Dashboard
--> Windows Forms
--> View Windows Forms Samples (Locate on disk)
--> in Essentail Studio Samples tree view at Grid samples
--> Grid Layout
--> Custom Cell Autosizing Demo
then try to type some number in Number1 Textbox and use arrow key to move cursor to the front of number that you just type , then you can see what I mean it move to cell at the left .

Sorry about my English I hope you understand my problem.

Thank you,
Ubonwan

Christopher Issac Sunder K [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 18, 2010 01:00 AM

Hi Ubonwan,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion product.

Your another one Incident regarding this Query about “Cannot use arrow key to move cursor or hit enter to new line on the user control Textbox which contains in GridControl” (Incident : 67738) is updated.
Please follow that one.

Regards,
Christopher K.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;