We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

XFDF Import?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

94308 May 5,2010 08:21 PM UTC May 7,2010 11:18 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: PDF
Eve Cunning
Asked On May 5, 2010 08:21 PM UTC

Hello,

I am currently working on a project that involves import and export of data from a PDF form via Syncfusion.

If, in code, I populate a PDF form and export the data as FDF, I am able to import that data back into the form with no issue.

However, if do the same thing with the same form and the same data but as XFDF, export works, but when the Form.ImportData executes, it does not populate the form's fields. And since there is no exception thrown, I'm not sure what the difference/problem is.

Are there any known issues or constraints with the EssentialPDF XFDF import functionality?

Thank you,
Eve

Angappan G [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 7, 2010 11:18 AM UTC

Hi Eve,

Thank you for your interest in Essential Studio.

The method for importing xfdf file has been added recently.Could you please report your query through Direct Trac Developer Support Systemhttps://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents so that we can provide you the latest assemblies.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Angappan.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;