We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Regarding custom nodes

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

94145 Apr 26,2010 06:16 AM UTC May 4,2010 07:05 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: FAQ
ravali allam
Asked On April 26, 2010 06:16 AM UTC

Hi,

We are working with Syncfusion for a project. We have a requirement where we need to have multiple fixed nodes for a symbol, when connecting using a link tool. This is an electrical system which has fixed input and output ports. Please let me know how to customize the nodes such that they are fixed and custom.
Attached is an example for the same. In the picture attached I have highlighted the 3 nodes where the connectors have to get connected when user tries to use link tool.

Thanks in Advance,
Ravali

CustomNodes_85a4164a.rar

Melba Winshia [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 4, 2010 07:05 AM UTC

Hi Ravali,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

You can customize the nodes by using our Symbol Designer. Please refer to the following online documentation to get more details regarding Symbol Designer:

http://help.syncfusion.com/UG/User%20Interface/Windows%20Forms/Diagram/Documents/3212symboldesigner.htm

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Melba

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;