We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Can syncfusion compare two pdf files

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

94120 Apr 22,2010 11:10 AM Sep 10,2018 12:42 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: PDF
Devin Zheng
Asked On April 22, 2010 11:10 AM

Hi,

My company needs to compare pdf files. We are using syncfusion 7.1.0.2. Does syncfusion has the ability to compare two pdf files.

Thanks,

Devin

Angappan G [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 26, 2010 06:50 AM

Hi Devin,

Thank you for your interest in Essential Studio.

Currently we don't have support to comparing two pdf files.We don't have any plans to implement this feature.We will let you know once the feature has been updated to the library.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Angappan.

Rakesh Raushan
Replied On September 9, 2018 02:38 AM

Is PDF Comparison still not supported in Syncfusion? My requirement is to compare two versions of the same PDF document and find the differences. Currently I have to do this manually by going to Tools->Compare Documents in Acrobat Pro DC.

KarthikeyanC [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 10, 2018 12:42 AM

Hi Rakesh, 
Essential PDF now supports comparing 2 PDF documents and find the difference, please refer the below KB articles for more information. 

Regards, 
Karthikeyan 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;