We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error 0x80131417

Hi,
I have a problem in the publication of a website due to an error in the assembly "Syncfusion.grid.windows"
The error is as follows:

[ConfigurationErrorsException: Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Grid.Windows, Version = 8.103.0.30, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 3d67ed1f87d44c89' or one of ITS dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)]

Locally the site is loaded and working properly.
I checked with the utility depends.exe any missing dependencies, without success.
Below shows the list of Syncfusin assemblies configured in web.config:

All assemblies are stored in the bin directory of the website.

Do you have any information to be provided?
Thanks
Maurizio Selvaggini

3 Replies

BM Bharath M Syncfusion Team April 19, 2010 04:54 AM UTC

Hi Maurizio,

We are sorry for delay in response.

We suggest you to remove version and pulickey information from the assembly tag. Please refer the below xml to illustrate this:

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Bharath

MS Maurizio Selvaggini April 23, 2010 03:40 AM UTC

Hello Mr Bharath,
I recompiled and published a website testing following the guidelines provided, unfortunately without success.

To reproduce the error on the development PC just change the main web.config (located in c: \ windows \ microsoft.net \ 2.0.50727 \ Config \ web.config) by setting , then recompile a web application that includes the dll Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.
While compiling VS2008 reports the error HRESULT: 0x80131417.

Here I quoted an excerpt from my web.config modified with the trust level = medium

The problem arises because the ISP for security reasons, set the trust level of the web server to Medium. This level of security is usually not modifiable.
I see no solution except to use a dedicated web server where you can change the trust level to Full.

Sincerely
Maurizio Selvaggini

BM Bharath M Syncfusion Team May 3, 2010 04:09 AM UTC

Hi Maurizio,

We are deeply regret for the delay in getting back to you.

Currently we don't have support for "Medium" level trust for Grid. We suggest you to set the Full trust for your website.

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Bharath

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon