We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Essential Grid Deployment

Hi,

I have an application and I use the Syncfusion GridControl in a UserControl. Now when I go to deploy it, it throws a XAMLParseException at me saying something like - "The satellite assembly Syncfusion.Grid.Wpf.resources.dll cannot be found or loaded. This may be a setup issue and you should consider repairing or reinstalling." when I try to load the UserControl.
I have added a reference to Syncfusion.Grid.Wpf.resources.dll.

The application runs fine when I run it from the codebase, but deployment doesn't work. Also, In another part of the application, I inherit from GridControlbase to create a custom control but that seems to render fine. The references in all the necessary assemblies are:

Syncfusion.Core.dll
Syncfusion.Grid.WPF.dll
Syncfusion.Grid.Wpf.resources.dll
Syncfusion.GridCommon.WPF.dll
Syncfusion.Shared.WPF.dll

There is a licenses.licx file in all assemblies that use syncfusion.

5 Replies

GK Ganesan K Syncfusion Team April 6, 2010 01:15 PM UTC

Hi Ramesh,

This is a known issue in the 7.4.0.20 build. Could you please create an incident in Direct trac for getting the fixed assemblies.

Thanks
Ganesan

RM Ramesh Muraleedharan April 6, 2010 01:51 PM UTC

Hi Ganesan,

Is this problem fixed in the latest build ? - I think it's 8.1 something.

If it is, I'll just upgrade instead.

Thanks.

GK Ganesan K Syncfusion Team April 6, 2010 02:29 PM UTC

Hi Ramesh,

Yes, We have fixed this issue in 8.1.0.30 release , you can download it from the following location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/92880/essential-studio-2010-volume-1-final-release-v81030-available-for-download

Thanks
Ganesan

RM Ramesh Muraleedharan April 7, 2010 08:22 PM UTC

Hi,

I was looking at this link for deploying dlls.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_81/Common/DistributingEssentialStudioProducts.html

I use the enterprise edition and it shows I have all three editions of Essential Studio installed. So how do I decide which dlls I need for my application ?

Thanks.

GK Ganesan K Syncfusion Team April 12, 2010 05:49 PM UTC

Hi Ramesh,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

For Grid.WPF application, you need the following assemblies.

Syncfusion.Core.dll
Syncfusion.Grid.WPF.dll
Syncfusion.Shared.WPF.dll
Syncfusion.GridCommon.WPF
Syncfusion.Linq.Base
Syncfusion.Grid.WPF.resources.dll

Please let us know if you need any more details.

Thanks
Ganesan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon