We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Custom Collection

How do I use OlapClient with a Custom Collection? I've seen examples for OlapChart and OlapGrid, but not OlapClient. All my data is in Oracle, so connecting to the server doesn't do me any good. I need to be able to hit against a collection.

3 Replies

TH Thameem Syncfusion Team March 26, 2010 07:31 PM UTC

Hi David,

I regret to let you know, currently OlapClient doesn’t support custom collection. But a similar kind of interface can be easily created using our controls. For the same i will get you sample in a day.

Thanks,
Thameem

VK Vichitra Kumar Syncfusion Team March 29, 2010 10:41 AM UTC

Hi David,

Using our built-in pivot engine, you can dynamically convert your relational data sources into multi-dimensional data and visualize them in OlapClient control and slice and dice the reports.

Please find the following sample that demonstrates the Relational Binding of OlapClient control. Also the description document will help you to slice and dice the reports.

Sample: RelationalBindingDemo.zip

Document :RelationalBinding.doc

Hope this will meet your requirement. Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Vichitra Kumar E.V

BF Bruno Filippone July 6, 2011 01:57 PM UTC

The following links are broken, can you provide working links for the example? Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon